Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sundays With Crissy--Challenge #1

I really should be sleeping but I wanted to quickly post a card I did for Crissy Armstrong's new challenge blog--Sundays with Crissy!! The challenge was to "Make It A Combo"! So my card is a combo of a lot of things--a digi stamp and free-hand doodling, a hand-written sentiment & a stamped one, 2 different DP's but from the same family, flowers with spacers and brads, you get the drift... I used Crissy's image Tippy & Tike from Squigglefly--I just love how she draws tigers!!! Sorry the photos are a bit dark--I really need a new camera!!

Here's my card...


And the inside...


Thanks for popping by!! Check out Crissy's new blog & her wonderful images at Squigglefly & Whimsey Stamps!!!

Good night!!!

Blessings,
Sarah :)

Digi Stamp: Squigglefly
Sentiment Inside: The Artful Stamper
Printed On: Neenah
Media: Copic & Prismacolor Markers
Cardstock: Bazzil Papers
DP: Not sure--really old paper
Brads: Doodlebug
Flowers: Prima
Spacers: Michael's

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you did a great job Sarah! I love all the colouring you did with extra attention to the sky and ground. Great job highlighting, and leaving white areas! You are growing in leaps and bounds! Thanks also for the link -ups and compliments. :-D
    Thank you for playing in my first challenge too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww how so very sweet! Love the color and that sentiment inside is just perfect!
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. just sooooooooo sweet! glad to see another canadian out in the blog world! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah