Sunday, April 11, 2010

High Hopes Challenge #71

Ahoy and a Happy Sunday to Ye!!! This week's challenge over at High Hopes is hosted by the very talented Debby and she has challenged us to use 2 or more stamps on our creations this week--sentiments don't count!! What a fun challenge this was--I LOVE ACCESSORIES!!! Who wouldn't want a friendly parrot to help guide the way to a fabulous treasure...here's my card....


I masked On Guard Oberto with the Treasure Map & Polly. I then restamped Polly and popped her up a little with some glue dots. The Compass & the Lantern are also High Hopes stamps.

Thanks for coming by to see my card!! Check out what the rest of the Design Team has come up with!! Join in the fun and you could win a free High Hopes stamp!!

Have a great day--hope it's sunny where you are!!!

Blessings,
Sarah :)

Stamps--All High Hopes
Stamped On: Prism--Simply Smooth
Inks: Memento--Tuxedo Black
Media: Copic, Touch, & Prismacolor Markers, White Gel Pen
Cardstock: Bazzil Papers
DP: Antique Crackle (not sure of the maker)
Die Cut Letters: Quickutz--Diesel Font
Twine--My Stash

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah! Have I actually stopped by yet to say congrats on your Guest Diva spot?? I'm thrilled for you and I'm sure you're having a blast! What a fun card!! I love all the accessory stamps you used to create this treasure map. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sarah
    Fabulous design and colouring. Love all your details too!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah