Thursday, April 1, 2010

My First Design Team!!!

Good afternoon everyone!! Well I can finally let the cat out of the bag!! I have been asked to join the High Hopes Stamps design team as a guest designer for the April-June term!!!! Anybody who knows me well or has followed my blog knows that this is a dream come true for me!! High Hopes is my favourite stamp company and to be working with such a talented bunch of ladies, using images I love is such a great honour for me!! Thank you to Tina, Bethany, & Nikki for entrusting me with this spot on your team!!!

This week's challenge over at High Hopes is hosted by our talented head diva, Nikki and her challenge is "Little Gem". Nikki would like us to use gems or pearls on our cards/projects this week. Click on the High Hopes link and see what the rest of our fabulous design team divas have come up with to inspire you!! Link your card and you could win the Bubble Bath Bradley stamp!

Here's my creation for this challenge...


This is a thank you card for my parents who have been such a blessing and support to me over the years, especially in the raising of my daughter!! Thanks Mom & Dad for all you do to show your love & support!!!

Well there you have it!! I am soooooo excited to get started with this new project!! Thanks for stopping by today and may you have a blessed day!!

Hugs,

Sarah :)

Stamps--Timothy Tiger--High Hopes, Sentiment--Unknown, Stamped On--Neenah Paper with Memento--Tuxedo Black Ink, Cardstock--Bazzil Papers, DP--Scrap from Stash, Gemstones--Hero Arts, Ribbon--Michael's, Spacer--Stash, Die Cut Circle & Spiky Circle--Quickutz, Die Cut Mat--Nestabilities, Media--Copics (YR01, YR02, YRo7, C1, BV29) & Prismacolor (99, 101) Markers

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah