Sunday, April 18, 2010

High Hopes Challenge #72

Happy Sunday!!! Well it's that time again over at High Hopes for the weekly challenge!! This week Jeanne is our "Hostess with the Mostess" and she's got something cooking with her "Good Enough To Eat" challenge. So this week, we need to cook up a little something of our own using food themed stamps! I have to tell you I really had to think about this one because I have a few High Hopes stamps I could have used...but the one in my card had never seen ink and I thought it was about time it did!! With the warm weather fast appoaching it won't be long until the ants come marching so......

I love this stamp!! It's called Ant's Picnic!! It makes me hungry just looking at it :(>) Check out the rest of the Design Team's fabulous eats over at the High Hopes Challenge Blog but make sure you don't go on an empty stomach!!! Join in the fun and show us your culinary skills!! Post your card on the blog and be entered to win a High Hopes stamp!

Thanks for coming by today!! Hope your day is happy and restful!!


Blessings,
Sarah :)

Stamps: High Hopes, Sentiment--??
Stamped On: Neenah
Ink: Memento--Tuxedo Black

Media: Copic(YG03, YG23, YG25, YG95, G20, Y02, Y08, Y38, YR02, E08, E33, E35, E50, E53, RV10, R20, C1, B45 & Black Multiliner) & Prismacolor (5, 99) Markers
Cardstock: Bazzil Papers
DP: Creative Memories
Die Cut Circle: Quickutz
Die Cut Mat: Nestabilities
Ribbon: Michael's
Gems: Hero Arts

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Sarah! Can't wait until it is warm enough to have a picnic!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is just fabulous! I love the shiny highlights - they give the feeling of bright sunshine! Great idea to use the checked background too, just like picnic table cloths!
    Hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your gorgeous bright card Sarah and your colouring is awesome! Hope your having a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!..totally Fabulous!!..I love the colors you've used and your coloring is Wonderful!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah