Tuesday, May 26, 2009

High Hopes Challenge #32

Okay, where did spring go--it's freezing here in southern Ontario--I need my woolies today & I am not impressed!! Anyway, just another excuse to retreat to the craft room and do this week's challenge! Over at High Hopes Tab has challenged us to use pink and brown in our layout which just happens to be my favourite colour combo...


Here's my card...

I used "Brayden's Backside" & and the sentiment "Little Behind" both from High Hopes to create my apology card! It never hurts to have one of those in your card stash just incase you need to apologize for something you did of forgot to do...hey it happens to all of us and I think it's nicer sometimes to say your sorry with a card.

Here's the inside...


The stuff I used:

  • Prismacolor Markers: 11-Deco Peach, 95-Light Tan, 99,101,102-all Warm Greys
  • Copic Marker: WG4--Warm Grey
  • CS: Bazzil Papers
  • PP: Not sure--has been in my stash for a few years now
  • Die Cut Letters: Quickutz--Diesel (w/shadow)
  • Flowers--Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by to take a look & thanks Tab for a great challenge this week!!

Blessings,

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Someone having that card, just can't be angry anymore. That's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarha this is so adorable!
    This sweet image is too cute for words and your colouring superb!
    Love your beautiful paper and such wonderful details!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with Brayden Sarah! Your coloring is wonderful and so is the layout of the whole card. Thanks for sharing this one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, what a sweet image! Love the border detail.
    Carole :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is gorgeous hun, love your colouring and Brayden looks fab surrounding in pink and brown!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah