This card is also for the SSC Challenge--make a card/project with a thankful heart and do it as if you are making it for God. I am so thankful and feel so blessed that God has given me the time, resources, imagination and creativity to do the craft I love. I also feel very blessed when I can use this craft to bring love, joy, and even encouragement into the lives of others.
Here's my card...
And matching envelope...
- Stamps: Primp--Penny Black, Open Star Dot--Judith & Heather, Birthday Presents (Masked)--Kolette Hall & Whimsical Happy Birthday--Hero Arts
- Stamped On--Neenah Paper with Memento--Tuxedo Black Ink
- Media--Copic, Prismacolor, & Touch Markers
- Cardstock--Bazzil Papers
- DP--The Paper Company--Marseille Motif
- Ribbon, Spacer, & Gems--From my Stash
I bought this sweet stamp at the Rubber Room where my friends Cathy, Karen & Donna are always showing me new things and inspiring me with their own creations!! I feel so blessed to have these ladies in my life!! If you get a chance, check out their blogs and their online store!! If you are in the London area drop by the (brick & mortar) store and get inspired in person!! (Click on the above link for address/directions.)
Thanks for dropping in! Have a great day!