Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Colour Create Challege--Challenge #39

Hello all!! Well as you already know the CANADIANS won the men's GOLD MEDAL hockey game against the USA!! Wow what a nail biter!! I was watching it on the big screen over at my in-laws and nearly had a cardiac arrest when the Americans scored in the last seconds of the game and tied it up. I contemplated going into the cold storage room to wait until the overtime period was over because my blood pressure was soaring. I did watch the final period and Crosby came through for us scoring the gold medal goal!! Wow what a game!! Hats off to Team USA--you guys played amazing through the whole Olympics and your goalie--WOW!!

The funny thing is I don't watch hockey as a rule unless it's maybe the final game for the Stanley cup. I do however LOVE watching international hockey especially when Canada is playing the US or the Russians--then I am front and centre!!

WAY TO GO CANADA!! I was standing at attention with the rest of my family when they played O Canada for the 14th and final time!! (I'm just a little patriotic). It was also cool to see our troops in Kandahar watching along with us!! Hey, I heard you guys beat the Yanks 16-2 in a friendly game of ball hockey--WAY TO GO CANUCKS!!

Now onto my card for the Colour Create Challenge--Red, Black, and Off-White...



What I Used:

  • Stamp--Cat Love--Digital from Mo's Digital Pencil
  • Printed On--Neenah Paper
  • Cardstock--Bazzil & Colormates
  • Sentiment--Impression Obsession--Masterpiece
  • Brads--Doodlebug
  • Ribbon & Metal Plate--My Stash
  • Heart Die Cut--Quickutz

Thanks for coming by to take a look! Have a great day!

Blesssings,

Sarah :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sarah! I love the papers you used and the clean style!
    My hubby was also watching the game and not so happy with the results! Oh well, maybe next time!
    Thanks for joining Colour Create, I hope you will join again!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah