Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Cards

Well here are 2 more cards for the school fundraiser--ONLY 1 more to do--Whooohooo! I would have liked to have had these done for last week's challenge over at High Hopes which was to use images of things with wings but it just didn't happen--I admit it--procrastination got the better of me :( Anyway, I will try to get myself in gear for the week's challenge which is to use images of things that hop. I don't think storks hop :( at least I have never seen one, so I'll have to choose something a little more bouncy--stay tuned.

And the inside...




And the inside...


The Ingredients:
Stamp--Precious Cargo--High Hopes Stamps, Sentiments--Happy New Baby--SU--For a Friend Set & Life Bundle--Kolette Hall, Stamped on Neenah with Memento--Tuxedo Black Ink, Embossing Ink--Colorbox, Cardstock--Bazzil Papers, DP--Girl Card--The Paper Company--Marseille Motif, DP--Boy Card--Scrap Pad--Baby Themed Paper, Media--Copic Markers, Die Cut Circles/Scalloped Circles/Lable Mats--Nestabilities, Ribbon & Spacers--Michaels, Gems--Hero Arts (pink) & Dollar Store (blue), Flowers--Prima, Brads--My Stash, Baby Bottle Charm--The Rubber Room (LSS)


Thanks for coming by today!! Have a blessed day!

Sarah :)

2 comments:

  1. These cards are BEAUTIFUL! The coloring is terrific! So so sweet. I love how you finish the card inside. I am challenged there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey fellow Canadian! Really cute cards! Always excited to find another Canadian Blogger:)

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah