Saturday, January 23, 2010

Troop Card #4--Bound for HMCS Athabaskan

Here's another Troop card. I thought I would do a non-military looking one just for a change of pace. I love Leo!! He's such a cute little guy--he's one of my favourite High Hopes stamps and he's so fun to colour. This card also has an inside pocket fit for a Tim Horton's gift card, photo or poem. I plan to send this to a sailor aboard HMCS Athabaskan which is currently in Haiti helping with disaster relief.




The Recipe for This Card:

  • Leo & Sentiment--High Hopes Stamps
  • Card Stock--Bazzil Papers
  • Patterned Paper--g.c.d. Studios--Retrophide
  • Ribbon--Michael's
  • Brads--Doodlebug
  • Media--Alcohol Markers, Prismacolor Pencils with Odorless Mineral Spirits (applied after all alcohol marker colouring is done)
  • Stamped On--Prism Smooth with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Thanks for taking a look--have a blessed day!!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah