Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps--Challenge #14

Good morning everyone!! Over at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps they're having a "No Embellishments" challenge!! That means no ribbon, no brads, no charms, no bling, no nothing, only paper & stamps allowed. Now as you might have noticed if you have seen any of my other cards I'm a little "embellishment challenged" at times so I was really up for this one!

When I first saw KKS's Lillith I laughed out loud. I just loved those frogs--especially the one on her head. I bought the stamp but wondered when & what I would use her for. I also wanted to try paper piecing too...so for this week's challenge I christened Lillith and tried my hand at "dressmaking"!!

Here's my card...


Here's the inside...



I think this card would be great for a girl who's a "free-spirit"--someone who does things her own way, has lots of critics, but gets results and lives a remarkable life!! I know a few ladies like that and they inspire & motivate me.

The Recipe:

  • Stamps & "You Go Girl" Sentement--Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
  • Inside Sentiments--See D's--Quotopia
  • Cardstock--Bazzil Papers
  • DP--Bo Bunny--Glee Plaid
  • Media--Alcohol Markers--Copic, Prismacolor, Letra Set, & Touch
  • Perma Paque Marker for outlining

So there you have it! Hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and a link to your blog--I'd love to come for a visit!!

Blessings,

Sarah


2 comments:

  1. OH this is absolutely perfect!! Lillith looks wonderful and great job with the paper piecing! The patterned paper is wonderful! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge! You rocked it, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this card is fantastic!!!!!! I just love her dress and your card design. I love how you make cards for the troops...that's pretty special. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment..you made my day! Hugs,Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah