Thursday, July 5, 2012

Celebrate Big!!!

Howdy!! Hope you're having a good day!! I have another fundraiser card to show you and this time it's a birthday card. The image is called "Celebrate Big" (rubber format) and it's another wonderful creation drawn by my friend Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps!!


  It's hard to see it in the photo, but I have added Stickle dots to all the letters--looks really cool IRL!! I like the watercolour effect I got on this image too, even though I used Copics. It was such a pleasure to colour!!


Thanks for taking the time to take a peek!! Leave me a comment and a link to your blog so I can come see what you're up to!!

Have a blessed day!!

☺Sarah☺

Card Deets:
Stamped On: Neenah
Ink: Memento--Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: Bazzill Papers
Designer Paper: Jillibean Soup--Spotted Owl Soup Coordinating Paper
Media: Copic Markers
Ribbon: Michael's
Metal Name Plate: Dollarama
Stickles: Icicle
Die Cut Letters: Quickutz--Diesel

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with your colouring on this one Sarah!!! Oooohhh perfect!!!! I love the match up of colours in the image with the colours of the letters too. And I would'a swore you water coloured it!! Copics? Seriously!? Amazing, Sarah!! Totally amazing!!! This is one of my new favourite Sarah creations!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah