Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sundays With Crissy--Challenge #9

Hey there!! Welcome to my blog!! Today I want to share with you two cards I made for the Sundays With Crissy challenge. This time around it's all about "Sparkle & Shine".

I chose Crissy's sweet image called Angelicat from Squigglefly. I coloured my images with Copic markers and added glitter to the wings and halos to give my sweet little angels some sparkle. Unfortunately the pics don't do justice to my glitter :( I also used Bazzil "Bling" and foil paper for my mat to give my cards some shine. I apologize for the poor picture quality. Due to the reflective nature of my silver foil paper, it picked up the reflection of little ol' me taking the picture.

If you follow my blog at all you'll notice I have coloured these sweet kitties like my fur babies Willow & Yuki.





I also went around the border of this card in squiggly lines with a glue pen and then added the glitter to the glue for a sparkly border.



Showing you a better look at the glitter...


There's still time for you to enter your own "Sparkle & Shine" creation over at Sundays with Crissy!! If you want some more inspiration, check out the rest of our Design Team member's projects that have been posted throughout the month of September.

There's also a great prize up for grabs (pictured below) from this month's sponser--LSL Diversified!! If you enter your own "Sparkle & Shine" project and use one of Crissy's digi images your name will be put into a random draw and this fabulous candy could be yours. As always, you are free to enter this month's challenge using any other image but you won't be eligible for the draw.



Thanks for stopping by today!! Have a happy and restful Sunday!!

Blessings,

Sarah ☺

Copics: RVOOO, RVOO, RVO2, RV10, R20, BOOOO, BOO, BO2, BO4, WOO, WO, WO1, W3, W5, W7
Glitter: Hero Arts--Prism
Metal Spacers: Blue Moon
Gems: Hero Arts
Ribbon: Michael's

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the smile Sarah! I love what you did with Angelicat! I had not thought of them before as Christmas angels - that's a hoot! And I love how you have put two together but in reverse. Clever lady! Love the sparkle on the wings and halo too! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah