Monday, March 28, 2011

Cards for Canadian Soldiers--Round #4

Here are the latest cards I did for Cards for Canadian Soldiers. The first card is a merge of Crissy Armstrong's newest digi images from Whimsy Stamps. I used her "Whatzup Dog" combined with "Party Time Accessories" to create this little girl's birthday card. The second image is "Herbie the Bunny" from Crissy's collection over at Squigglefly. The last two images of the mice are drawn my Melissa Jenkins (another one of my FAVOURITE artists ☺) which you can also find over at Whimsy Stamps. The first image is called "Penpal Mouse" and the second one is called "Pocket Mice".









Thanks for stopping in to take a look!! Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Sarah ☺

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah