Monday, January 24, 2011

Cards for Canadian Soldiers #2

Oh my goodness am I ever glad that my photo shoot of these cards was done after round 1!!! I had to take them inside this time because it's like minus a billion outside today...okay...so it's only -20°C but that's just toooooo cold for outside photo shoots!! That's nostril-hair freezing weather!! I guess I never would have made it as a National Geographic photographer.

Anyway, I thought I'd show you a sampling of some of the cards I did for Cards for Canadian Soldiers this month. I warn you, you will be seeing a lot of this designer paper (on the bunny card) in the next little while...me LIKES it!!!! I was also excited to use my new Squirrel Valentine digi from Pink Cat Studio. Isn't he cute?? This stamp also comes with the branch and a sentiment that reads "I am nuts for you!!"





For all you Canadian card makers, if you would like to put some of your own card-making talent to good use, check out the Cards for Canadian Soldiers website!! Even small quantities are great. I send five at a time but hope to increase that as the year progresses!! It's a really fun way to give back and to help our men and woman serving overseas!!
Thanks for stopping by today!! Stay warm!!
Hugs,
Sarah ☺

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    Love your cards, such a great cause too!!
    I will check out the website!!
    Not lovin this weather...but spring is just around the corner...right?

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah
    I am 1 of the original members of CFCS . Thanks for joining and promoting this group. Your cards are very cute! They certainly will make a soldier smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah