This card will be for my friend Joan--she is a lovely woman--so full of life, who always has an encouraging word for me. Her life shines Christ to those around her and she is a constant reminder of God's goodness in my life. She also never fails to ask me how my kitties are doing. That is why I have chosen this image and coloured it to resemble Willow--my precious furbaby :). Stealing a flower is also something Willow would do--she's a little monkey sometimes but far too cute to scold :(
Here is the card I made for her...
I used a freebie digi image from Motivet--click on the link and it will take you to their site where you can download this image for yourself if you wish or just look at the great stamps they offer.
Here's the inside of my card...
I doodled "God Loves You" around the edge of the writing space--not sure if you can see it unless you click on the picture.
The Other Things I Used:
- Designer Paper: We R Memory Keepers--Hippo Flowers & Hippo Blocks
- Cardstock--Bazzil Papers & Stash
- Sentiment on Front--See D's
- Sentiment Inside--Stampabilities--I Count You Twice
- Stamped on Prism Simply Smooth with Memento--Tuxedo Black Ink
- Colorbox Fluid Chalk--Dark Moss
- Gold Dew Drops--The Robin's Nest (the 3rd new thing :)
- Cuttlebug--Scalloped Rectangle & Rectangle Dies
Well there you have it. Thanks for coming by to take a look & have a blessed day!