Here's Nikki's sketch....
Here's what I did with it...
Canada Day is coming soon--July 1st to be exact and it marks my country's 142nd birthday! As a Canadian I am reminded everyday, as I watch the news, of the many freedoms I enjoy that many others around the globe do not! I love my country and feel truly blessed to live here! I thought it would be nice to make a card for a friend to celebrate the day. I used Mountie Marc from High Hopes which is one of my favourites.
Here's the rest of the recipe...
- Oh Canada! Sentiment--High Hopes
- What's Up Canuck? Sentiment--Studio G
- Media--Alcohol Markers (Copic, Touch, Prismacolor)
- Patterned Paper--Maple Leaf (double-sided) from Around the Block
- Cardstock--Bazzil Papers
- Ink--Memento--Tuxedo Black, Color Box Fluid Chalk--Warm Red
- Heart Brads--My Stash
Here's the inside...
Thanks for stopping by...if you get the chance, check out the individual websites for the High Hopes Design Team Members--they have a wealth of knowledge and are an incredibly inspiring and talented bunch!
Have a blessed day!