Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil #67--Colour Challenge

Hello, me again!! Just wanted to share my card for this week's challenge over at Mo's Digital Pencil. Gotta say, Mo Manning is one of my all-time faves!! Her illustrations are AMAZING!!! This week at Mo's, the challenge is use the colours red, yellow, orange and neutrals (black, white, off-white. I used her image called Bye Bye Boy. This little gaffer reminds me so much of my little nephew Logan--he's ALL boy and loves just about anything with wheels!!

Here's my card...

And the inside...


Thanks for popping by to take a look!! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

Sarah ☺

8 comments:

  1. hey sarah,
    dropped in to say hello. hope you are all well in london. tara, as you know is now in south korea. she got small pox from the shot they gave her ... which is ok now. i guess that's the idea. she has had her 6 antharax shots and survived so i guess she's ready to go camping off base soon. thank you so much for thinking of her. i guarantee you i will drop by to say hello the next time i can make it to london.
    God bless!
    nikonsniper steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love your coloring, and the papers and heart buttons are perfect! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute!! Love the backpack and your coloring is FAB! Thanks so much for joining us with Mo's challenge this week, we really appreciate your support. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, this is adorable, wonderful coloring and I love the black and white panel, looks like a chalk board with kid doodles.. Great touch. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarah.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love the designer paper you chose.. It is perfect for this card.. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah...this little guy is beyond adorable! I'm with you...Mo's images are such fun! I have a "little" boy who used to look like this...30+ years ago. I bet your little Logan is adorable!! This card is just delightful...and you've done such a beautiful job with these fun colors!! I'm so tickled that you joined us this week at Mo's!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah