Sunday, May 9, 2010

High Hopes Challenge #75

Happy Sunday!!! Are you ready for another fun challenge over at High Hopes this week!!?? Amy, our Diva from Down Under has created a fabulous sketch for us to follow!!



Here's my take on it...


I wanted to use a vertical image this week so I just rotated the sketch. The kitty in the fishbowl is my kitty Willow!! The ironic thing is, she really does love to play in the water along with her crazy sister Yuki!!

Here's the inside...

Check out what the other DT members did with this sketch!! Enter your own version and if you use a High Hopes image & post your creation on our blog you'll be entered to win this week's stamp of the week!!

Thanks for coming by!! Have a restful day!!

Blessings,

Sarah

Stamp: Scuba Kitty--High Hopes
Sentiment: Outside--Studio G, Inside--Pink Cat Studio
Stamped On: Neenah
Ink: Memento--Tuxedo Black
Fluid Chalk: Applied Colorbox Ice Jade first and then Ice Blue over top to make turquoise
Media: Copic & Prismacolor Markers
Cardstock: Bazzil Papers
DP: Bella Blvd.--Swing Into Spring--"April Showers"
Metal Charms: Michael's
Dew Drops: The Robin's Nest
Flowers: Prima

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Sarah
    Your colouring is fabulous, love the colours and papers too.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made scuba kitty your Willow! I really like the colours your used. the torn sentiment is an awesome touch! I really love the inside too!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for leaving your comments! I really appreciate them!
Have a blessed day!
Sarah